|Turn Down Ratio||15 ratio 1|
|Installation Needs||LD Low potentiality for surface unit 72 kW every 152 mm, HD High potentiality 145 kW every 152 mm|
|Surfaces Treatment||Painting kilns, enameling kilns and dryers|
The ADB gas burners series have been planned and realized for combined installations, for which it’s necessary to increase and mix process air temperature with combustion gases. They are properly classified as “open-back air draught burners”, they are extremely versatile and with modulating structure and they can be of two types, according to Installation forecasts that process system furnishes combustion air, so that it needs the combustion air has a content of oxygen superior to 17% and a speed included in 10 m/s and 20 m/s, it’s necessary to install movable bulkheads for flow rate variations which can cause different speed. The load loss of this installation is of about 2,5 mbar; the burners work with the same efficiency either in pressure or in counter-pressure. Burner structure is fully constructed in Nickel-Chrome alloys, so that the upstream temperature can reach 450 °C, while the downstream one must not pass 800 °C. The contents of CO and NOx produced by combustion process have been particularly care and they are extremely inferior than values required by EN 676 regulations.
- Main module direct electrical ignition by electrode; or indirect by a pilot incorporated in burner structure.
- Flame detection with ionization electrode or UV cell.
- Standard executions for Methane gas and LPG, other gaseous fuel on request.
- Available as complete version with gas ramp and control board in compliance with EN 676
- Regulations (other regulation if required) on right or left hand.
- Easy to install, to start, to operate.
- All types of application in which a large exchange surface between combustion gas and process air is required, and it’ s necessary a fast and uniform mixing.
- Ceramic, Bricks, Refractory: Intermittent and continuous dryers.
- Printing and Packing: Air Heaters for Rotogravures, Flexographic and Coupling and adhesive coating Machines.
- Food: Cereal, fodder, roasters.
- Moreover for all those applications in which a gas burner at large regulation and automatic working is required.